当前位置: 首页> 党团工作> 入党思想汇报>

关于银行理财的英语口语

发布时间:2020-10-16 13:14:57 浏览数:

  一去银行兑换外币

  AGood Morning, sir. What can I do for you

  早上好,先生。请问有什么可以帮助您

  BYes, Id like to change Australian dollars for RMB.

  是的,我想把澳元换成人民币。

  AHow much do you want to change

  您想换多少

  BI am not sure. Whats the rate today

  我不敢肯定。今天的汇率是多少

  AIts 1 Australian dollar to 6.1 Yuan RMB.

  1澳元兑6.1元人民币。

  BWhat was the rate yesterday

  那昨天的汇率呢

  AThe rate was 1 Australia dollar to 6.5 Yuan yesterday.

  是1澳元兑6.5元人民币。

  BOh, the rate goes down.

  哦,汇率跌了。

  AIt does, sir. Do you still want to have it changed now

  是的,先生。您还想换吗

  BLet me think Will the rate still go down tomorrow

  我想想汇率明天还会跌吗

  AI dont know, sir. But it wont change much.

  我不知道,先生。但不会有太大变化。

  BWell, I want to change 1000 Australian dollars for RMB.

  嗯,我想换1000澳元。

  AOkay. Please sign here in this form.

  好的。请在这张表格上签个名。

  BOK.

  好的。

  AHere is the 6,100 RMB.

  这是你的6100元人民币。

  BThank you very much.

  谢谢。

  二兑换旅行支票

  AMay I help you

  请问有什么可以帮助您的

  BYes, can I cash my travelers check here

  是的,我能在这儿兑换我的旅行支票吗

  AOf course, wed be happy to cash it for you.

  当然啦,我们很高兴能为您兑换。

  BWhats the cashing rate

  兑换的比率是多少

  AWell, its listed on the electronic board on the left. We cash it at present travelers check buying rate.

  比率都列在左边的电子榜上。我们是以现在旅行支票的买入比率兑换。

  BOh, I see. How much it the service charge

  哦,我知道了。那服务费是多少

  AThe service charge is 1% of the total amount of the check.

  服务费是支票总额的1%。

  BWell, Id like to cash these four checks for $100 each.

  好的,我想换四张100美元的旅行支票。

  AWould you please countersign them here

  您能在这儿确认签字吗

  BOK, there you are.

  好的,签好了。

  AAnd your passport please.

  您的护照

  BOh, I forgot to bring it. It is in my hotel room.

  哦,我忘带了。它在我的旅馆房间里。

  ASorry, sir. We cant cash the checks for you without your passport.

  对不起,先生。没有护照我们不能为您兑换。

  BWell, thanks. I will come again this afternoon, then.

  谢谢,那我下午再来。

上一篇:银行常用英语词汇

上一篇:描述在办公室的英语口语对话

相关范文