当前位置: 首页> 法律文书> 财产保全申请书>

常用的打电话英语口语

发布时间:2020-10-16 16:04:15 浏览数:

  一

  Ill call you again later, OK我以后再打给你,好吗

  OK.好的。

  Oh, Somebodys at the door. I have to go.哦,有人来了,我得去开门。

  Sorry, I have to say good-bye.我不得不说再见了。

  Ill think about it and call you back soon, OK我考虑一下,回头我尽快打电话给你,好吗

  Sorry. I have a meeting right now.抱歉,我马上有个会议要开。

  Emergency Assistance, may I help you紧急事故救援中心,有什么需要帮助的吗

  Ive just been robbed. What should I do我刚刚被抢劫了,现在不知道该怎么办

  Are you injured, sir先生,您受伤了吗

  No, no, Im just a little upset.没有,没有受伤,只是情绪有点不稳。

  Please remain calm, sir. Just give me your name and your location.请保持镇静,先生。告诉我你的名字和所在地点。

  My name is Lu Wei. I am beside Beijing Hotel on Changan Street.我叫陆伟,在长安街北京饭店旁边。

  Please stay where you are, well have a patrol car there in two minutes.请您呆在原地,两分钟之内我们派巡逻车过来。

  Ive just been the victim of a robbery.我被抢劫了。

  A thief has just robbed me. Can you send the police一个盗贼抢劫了我,你能替我报警吗

  Please try to keep relaxed, sir.别太紧张,先生。

  Just give me your name and the place where you are calling from请给我您的姓名与地点所在。

  San Francisco General Hospital.这里是旧金山总医院。

  Hello. This is an emergency. Can you please send an ambulance喂,这儿有急病患者,请派一部救护车来。

  OK, OK- just try to calm down, sir.好,好,请冷静下来,先生。

  And tell me where you are and whats happened.告诉我你在哪里,发生了什么事

  OK. Right. Uh, Were at La Traviata restaurant in North Beach.是,对。我们在North Beach的La Traviata餐厅。

  And my wife is- uh-我的太太她-

  Is your wife ill是你太太病了吗

  Uh, in a way.嗯,是呀。

  Sir, I thought this was an emergency.先生,我想这是一位急病患者。

  It is! Shes having pains a minute apart!是啊。她隔一分钟就会痛呀。

  You mean from the food是不是吃东西引起的

  From the baby!是胎儿引起的。

  Shes having a baby她怀孕了吗

  Yeah!是啊!

  Well, why didnt you tell me! Now, whats the restaurants address那你为什么不早告诉我餐厅的地址是

  Uh, uh, its 888 Grant Avenue. Its a block east of Washington Square.嗯,哦,是Grant大道888号。华盛顿广场东边的一个街区。

  OK, sir, just sit tight, and well have an ambulance there in about ten minutes.好的,先生。你就在那边等着,救护车10分钟之内到。

  Thanks a lot.多谢,多谢!

  二

  There is an emergency. Please send a fire engine.这有火灾,请尽快派消防车来。

  Theres been a car accident, please call the police.这发生了车祸,请快报警。

  Take it easy, sir. Ill need your name, in full, and whats happened.别着急,给我你的全名和事情的情况。

  May I speak with Mr. Chen, please可以请陈先生听电话吗

  Sorry, but he is out at the moment.抱歉,他现在出去了

  Then, please tell him that Zhao Li called.这样好了,请转告他赵力来过电话。

  Yes. Im sorry, but how do you spell your last name, sir好的,不过对不起,先生你的姓怎么拼

  Its Zhao, Z-H-A-O.姓赵,Z-H-A-O。

  Please tell him that Lu Ming tried to contact him.请你转告他陆明正设法跟他联系。

  Please inform him that Chen Gang was calling.麻烦你通知他陈刚来过电话。

  Please give him the message.请转告他。

  Whats the spelling of your family name, sir您的姓怎么拼,先生

  May I speak to Miss Tan, please可以请谭小姐听电话吗

  Sorry, but she is with someone right now.抱歉,她正在会客。

  I see. May I leave her a message then噢,那我可以留话给她吗

  Certainly.当然可以。

  Please ask her to call me at 6225-9438.麻烦你请她打5225-9438找我。

  Yes. I will.好的。

  Id like to leave a message for him, if you dont mind.你若不介意的话,我想留话给他。

  Can I leave him a voice in mail我可以在他的语音信箱里留话吗

  Can you relay this to Mr. Li你能传话给李先生吗

  May I speak to Miss Hu, please可以请胡小姐听电话吗

  Sorry, but she is out for lunch right now.抱歉,她现在出去吃午饭了。

  I see. What time will she come back哦,那她几点会回来

  Shell be back around 2:30.大概两点半会回来。

  三

  Ill have her call you as soon as she comes back.等她一回来, 我就请她马上回电。

  Thats nice. Ill be waiting for her call. Thank you.太好了,那我就等她的电话。谢谢。

  Ill give him your message as soon as hes available.他一有空我就转告他您的留言。

  Shall I tell him you called我告诉他你来过电话,好吗

  Ill be here when he calls back. Much appreciated.他打电话时我会在这,太感谢你了!

  Thats fine. Ill await his return call.很好。我会等他的来电。

  Barkers Service Station.这里是巴克尔维修站。

  I need your help badly. My car cant start. Can you send somebody over我急需你们的帮助。我的车启动不了,能派人来修吗

  We can have somebody come by, but it wont be right away.我们可以派人去,但现在不行。

  What time can you send one over那你们什么时候能派人来呢

  Oh, lets see. Itll be about 3:30 before we have anybody free.哦,让我想想。大概要到3:30我们才有空。

  Can it be earlier than that能早点吗

  I doubt it, sir. Well try, but I cant promise anybody before 3:30.我没把握,先生。我们会尽早的,但我不敢许诺3:30以前行。

  If I had it towed over there, could you work on it right away如果把车拖到你们那里,能马上修吗

  Sure, if you had it towed here to the garage, we could get right on it.当然能。您把车拖过来的话,我们马上就修。

  Can you send your tow truck over here你们能派辆拖车来吗

  No. Im sorry, but we cant send out our tow truck to get you.不能,真对不起,我们不能派拖车来。

  Why not为什么不能

  Our tow trucks being repaired.我们的拖车正在修理呢。

  Thats too bad. Bye.太糟了。再见。

  Bye.再见。

  Will you help me可以帮助我吗

  Please help me to get things straight.请帮助我把事情搞好。

  Will you be so kind as to help me out of the difficulty帮助我克服困难,好吗

  I dont know how to solve the problem. Will you help me out我不知道该怎么解决这个问题。你能帮我吗

  Will you come over to help me with the tough job您能否来帮助我做这项艰苦的工作

  Can you assist me in this matter这件事您能帮助我吗

  Im in great need of your assistance.我特别需要您的帮助。

  Im calling for your assistance.我打电话是要您帮助我。

  My name is Wang Feng and Im calling to cancel plane ticket.我叫王峰,我想取消我预定的飞机票。

  When was your reservation您预定的是什么时候

  Its 5:00 p.m. today.今天下午5点整。

  Would you like me to reschedule you for another time要不要我再另外为你安排别的时间

  No. Thank you.不用了,谢谢。

  Beijing Hotel.北京饭店。

  Hello, my name is Li Ming and we have a reservation for party tonight.喂,您好。我叫李明,我们在你们这预定了今晚聚会。

  Yes, what can I do for you是的,我能为您效劳吗

  

上一篇:购物英语口语对话

上一篇:商场购物英语情景对话

相关范文