当前位置: 首页> 法律文书> 劳动仲裁申请书>

有关旅行情景对话

发布时间:2020-10-16 15:12:44 浏览数:

  :旅游计划

  The summer vacation is coming. Tom asks Steven if he has done some arrangement for it.

  暑假就要到来了,汤姆问史蒂文是否安排好假期的计划。

  Tom:How do you arrange this summer vacation

  汤姆:你怎么安排这个夏季休假呢

  Steven:I want to travel.

  史蒂文:我想去旅行。

  Tom:Where would you like to go

  汤姆:你打算去哪儿

  Steven:The seaside.

  史蒂文:去海边。

  Tom:Thats really a good idea. Taking a walk on the beach and lying in the sun are pretty good. I recommend you Qingdao or Dalian.

  汤姆:真是个好主意!在海滩上散散步,晒晒太阳挺不错的。我推荐你去青岛或是大连。

  Steven:Ive been to Qingdao before, so Ill choose Dalian live heard that the environment there is very good.

  史蒂文:青岛我去过了,这次我去大连。听说那里环境很好。

  Tom:Yes, thats a good place to spend a holiday. Last year I went there. Its really a beautiful and clean city. Youll have a good time.

  汤姆:没错,那是个度假的好地方,去年我去过了。大连真是个既干净又漂亮的城市,你肯定会玩儿得很开心的。没错,那是个度假的好地方,去年我去过了。大连真是个既干净又漂亮的城市,你肯定会玩儿得很开心的。没错,那是个度假的好地方,去年我去过了。大连真是个既干净又漂亮的城市,你肯定会玩儿得很开心的。

  Steven:Thank you!

  史蒂文:谢谢!

  :旅游咨询

  Steven is going to travel in Beijing. Now he is asking for some information from a travel agency through the telephone.

  史蒂文要去北京旅游。现在他正在打电话向一家旅行社询问信息。

  Clerk: Hello, Sunshine Travel Agency.

  职员:您好,阳光旅行社。

  Steven:Hello. Is there a package tour to Beijing

  史蒂文:你好,请问有到北京的跟团旅游吗

  Clerk: Well, let me see. We have a nice one on which we still have several unfilled places.

  职员:好的,让我看看。我们有一个不错的旅行团还有几个空名额。

  Steven:Does the tour have a Chinese-speaking guide

  史蒂文:这个旅行团有中文导游吗

  Clerk: Yes, sir.

  职员:是的,先生。

  Steven:What is the cost of the tour

  史蒂文:这趟旅行费用要多少

  Clerk: Five hundred dollars altogether.

  职员:总共500美元。

  Steven:Its a bit expensive. Can you tell me the schedule

  史蒂文:有点贵了。能不能告诉我行程安排

  Clerk: Yes, I will introduce the itinerary in detail.

  职员:好的,我会给您详细介绍一下旅行路线。

  :旅游准备

  Steven is going to Beijing. Now he is preparing for the trip.

  史蒂文要去北京,现在他正在为旅行做准备。

  Tom: What are you doing, Steven

  汤姆:你在干什么呢,史蒂文

  Steven:Im going to Beijing tomorrow. Im packing my luggage.

  史蒂文:我明天要去北京了。我正在收拾行李。

  Tom: What will you bring along when traveling

  汤姆:你带什么行李去旅行呢

  Steven:I will take some clothes to change and cleaning items.

  史蒂文:我会带一些换洗衣服和洗刷用品。

  Tom: Have you packed the camera yet

  汤姆:你装好照相机了吗

  Steven:Yes. Ive already put it in my suitcase.

  史蒂文:是的,我已经把它放入旅行箱了。

  Tom: Pack some necessary medicine in your carry-on.

  汤姆:在随身行李内放些必备药品。

  Steven:I almost forget it. Thank you!

  史蒂文:我差点忘了。谢谢你!

  :询问时间表

  Steven is going to London on business. Now he is calling the airline to ask for the timetable.

  史蒂文将要去伦敦出差。现在他正在给航空公司打电话询问时间表。

  Clerk: Hello, American Airlines.

  职员:你好,这里是美国航空公司。

  Steven:Hello, is there any flight to London tomorrow

  史蒂文:你好,明天有到伦敦的航班吗

  Clerk: Let me see. Yes, there is one flight tomorrow morning.

  职员:让我看看。是的,明天上午有一次到伦敦的航班。

  Steven:When does the flight depart

  史蒂文:这次航班什么时候起飞呢

  Clerk: The departure time is eight oclock in the morning.

  职员:起飞时间是上午八点。

  Steven:Is it a direct flight

  史蒂文:这是直达的吗

  Clerk: Yes, it is.

  职员:是的。

  Steven:Whats the flight number

  史蒂文:航班号是多少

  Clerk: The flight number is AA345.

  职员:AA345。

上一篇:吴哥窟英语简介

上一篇:英语购物常用语句子

相关范文