当前位置: 首页> 合同范本> 借款信贷合同>

优雅交际必备的英语口语

发布时间:2020-10-16 08:04:16 浏览数:

  久仰!

  Ive heard so much about you.

  好久不见了!

  Long time no see.

  辛苦了!

  Youve had a long day.Youve had a long flight.

  尊敬的朋友们!

  Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

  阁下(多用于称呼大使)

  Your Excellency

  我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。

  On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit

  Beijing.

  对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。

  On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

  在北京过得怎么样

  How are you making out in Beijing

  我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。

  Ill surely remember you and your invitation to him.

  欢迎美商来北京投资。

  American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.

  欢迎多提宝贵意见。

  Your valuable advice is most welcome.

  不虚此行!

  Its a rewarding trip!

  您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。

  As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

  请代我问候王先生。

  Please remember me to Mr.Wang.

  感谢光临!

  Thank you so much for coming.

  欢迎再来!

  Hope youll come again.

  欢迎以后多来北京!

  Hope youll visit Beijing more often.

  请留步,不用送了!

  I will see myself out, please.

  多保重!

  Take care!

  祝您一路平安!

  Have a nice trip!

  愿为您效劳!

  At your service!

  为举行宴会/宴请

  Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of

  欢迎宴会

  Welcome dinner

  便宴

  Informal dinner

  午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)

  Luncheon

  便餐

  Light meal

  工作午餐

  Working luncheon

  自助餐

  Buffet dinner/luncheon

  答谢宴会

  Return dinner

  告别宴会

  Farewell dinner

  庆功宴

  Glee feast

  招待会

  Reception

  庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会

  Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the Peoples Republic of China

  鸡尾酒会

  Cocktail party

  茶话会

  Tea party

  包餐/点餐

  Table dhote/a la carte

  上菜

  Serve a courst

  您的位置在这里。

  Here is your seat.

  请入席!

  Please have a seat.

  欢聚一堂

  Enjoy this happy get-together

  请随便!

  Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.

  请各位随意用餐。

  Help yourself please.

  您喝点什么

  What would you like to drink

  现在我提议,为了和之间的合作,为了参议员的健康,干杯!

  At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between And , to the health of Senator, cheers!

  最后,我借主人的酒,提议为干杯!

  Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to

  请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!

  Id ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.

  敬您一杯!

  Heres to you!

  祝你健康!

  To your health!

  我要为此干杯!

  Ill drink to that!

  随量!

  Whatever you like!

  我失陪一会儿!

  Excuse me for a minute.

  菜不好,请多多包涵!

  Hope you enjoy yourself.

  女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。

  Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

  招待会现在开始。

  The reception will now begin.

  全体起立,奏国歌!

  All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!

  出席今天招待会的贵宾有

  The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are

  现在请讲话

  I have the honour to call upon

  开幕式现在结束。

  This concludes the opening ceremony.

  隆重庆祝

  Grand celebration

  庆祝成立一周年

  Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of

  热烈祝贺第一届锦标赛

  Hail the first FIFA of

  值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!

  On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend seasons greetings.

  祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!

  Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!

  衷心祝贺您当选

  Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as

  举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会

  Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium

  赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人

  Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

  举行谈判

  Enter into negotiation

  交涉

  Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.

  事物性会谈

  Talks at working level

  对口会谈

  Counterpart talks

  议程项目

  Items on the agenda

  主题

  Theme

  议题

  Topic for discussion

  双方商定的议程

  Schedule mutually agreed upon

  开幕会议

  Opening session

  全体会议

  Plenary session

  开场白

  Introduction

  情况介绍

  Presentation

  小组讨论

  Panel discussion

  同有关单位磋商

  Hold consultations with the organizations concerned

  一轮会谈

  One round of talks

  决议

  Resolution

  谅解备忘录

  Memorandum of understanding

  现在开会。

  I declare the meeting open.

  请发言。

  I invite the representative of To take the floor.

  下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况

  Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijings economy.

  我的介绍完了,谢谢!

  Thats all for my presentation.thank you.

  我先说这么多。

  So much for my remarks for now.

  我要说的就是这些。

  Thats all for what I want to say.

  您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题

  I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues

  让我先谈一个问题。

  If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue

  在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。

  Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

  您对此事怎么看呢

上一篇:英语口语训练方法

上一篇:怎样提高英语口语又快又好的方法

相关范文