1. There being no danger, police went back to their police office.
2. Excuse me, are you Mr. wang from police office
不好意思, 请问你是来自公安局的王先生 吗
3. We watched the pick - pocket being taken into the police office.
4. Good morning. Are you Mr. Smith from police office
早上好! 请问您是公安局的史密斯先生 吗
5. You may take out a license from police office.
6. Can you direct me to police office
7. Benjamin: Hello, police office
本杰明: 你好, 派出所 吗
8. After a meticulous investigation , the police office cracked a bomb case in the National Day.
9. Old town, old police office, but the police wagon, modern BMW 5 series, is so cool!
城市古老, 警察局也不例外, 但是警车 可是 现代化的宝马5系哟!
10. Please present this form to apply for entry visa at local Police Office.
11. Bob has taken the job in police office as a legal medical expert.
12. It is reported that this case has been handed over to the local police office.
13. Rawlings had been picked up by police at his office.
14. The police have bugged his office.
15. In the Xixi local police station office at Chen Mou to obloquy.
1. At the police station, I was charged with assault.
2. They arrested the men and frog-marched them to the local police station.
3. The police stopped her and took her off to a police station.
4. The cabdriver took them on a circuitous route to the police station.
5. An alarm links the police station to the divisional headquarters.
6. The arrested man will almost certainly be kept at this police station.
7. The crowd tried to smash down the door of the police station.
8. Two police officers arrested him and took him to Kensington police station.
9. The bomb destroyed a police station and badly damaged a church.
10. He was a constable at Sutton police station.
11. The suspect was taken to the nearest police station for questioning.
12. He was taken to the police station for questioning.
13. Youll have to go to the police station to reclaim your wallet.
14. They have detained two men for questioning at the police station.
15. It hardly falls within the area under the police stations jurisdiction.
The UK government has announced a pilot scheme to help mentally ill people who have been arrested by the police. Mental health nurses will work in police stations in 10 different regions across England. The aim is to identify those with mental health issues as early as possible so they receive the correct treatment. The UKs Care and Support minister Norman Lamb explained: Diverting the individual away from offending, and helping to reduce the risk of more victims suffering due to further offences benefits everyone. The minister in charge of policing, Damian Green, said: Police officers should be focused on fighting crimes, and people with mental health conditions should get the care they need as early as possible.
The pilot project could have a big impact on how the UKs police force uses personnel and resources. Police officers currently spend up to 25 per cent of their time dealing with suspected offenders with mental health problems. This is the equivalent of around 26,000 officers. Paul Jenkins of the charity Rethink Mental Illness welcomed the new initiative. He said: All too often, the way our criminal justice system deals with people with mental health problems leads to poor outcomes for individuals, and frustration from police officersand others. He added: This initiative has the potential to stop people going unnecessarily to prison, reduce reoffending rates and save millions in taxpayers money.