句子
1.Beijing Trading Campany.May I help you
北京贸易公司。请问有何贵干
2.We have two Zhongs.
我们这里有两位先生姓钟。
3.Is that Bob Zhong,or John Zhong
你要接Bob钟,还是John钟
4.Im sorry,hes not in the office now.
很抱歉,他现在不在办公室。
5.Do you have any idea when hell be back
你知道他何时回来吗
6.I have no idea(when hell be back.)
我不知道(他何时回来)。
7.Can you ask him to call me when he comes back
他回来时请告诉他打电话给我好吗
8.Its urgent.
有急事。
9.Im sorry but hes in Shanghai on business.
很抱歉,他出差去上海了。
10.Probably sometime tomorrow.
可能明天(回来)。
11.Is there anyone else who can help me
有没有其他的人能帮我
12.OK.Ill just put you through.
好的,我这就给您转接。
13.Just a moment,please
请稍候。
14.Youre welcome.
别客气。
15.Is Mary there
玛丽在吗
16.Mary is out right now.
玛丽现在不在。
17.Why dont you call back later this afternoon
您不妨今天下午再打来。
18.When will she be back
她何时会回来
19.Will it be too late if I call around 10∶00 this evening
如果我在晚上10点左右打来会不会太晚
Dialogue A
(A:Receiver B:Smith)
A:Good morning.Beijing Trading Company.May I help you
B:Good morning.This is Mr.Smith of King Electronics Compa-ny.Id like to speak to Mr.Zhong,please.
A:We have two Zhongs here.Is that Bob Zhong,or John Zhong
B:Bob.