当前位置: 首页> 法律文书> 律师函>

去商场购物英文口语对话

发布时间:2020-10-16 16:38:37 浏览数:

  1

  收银员:Do you want plastic bags Its about 1 yuan.

  您需要塑胶袋么大约需要1元钱。

  顾客:Yes we do.

  是的,我们需要。

  收银员:It should be about ninety yuan all together.

  这些共需要90元

  cash or card

  现金还是刷卡

  Please swipe the card.

  请刷卡。

  Just enter the password.

  请输入密码。

  sign here please.

  请在这里签字。

  2

  Louise: Hey, Julia Look at those desserts! How about baking some cookies today嘿,茱莉亚。。。看那边的甜品!今天烤一些饼干怎么样

  Julia: Hmm Yeah, thats a great idea! While were here, lets pick up the ingredients.嗯。。。好的,好主意。既然到这儿了,我们就买些材料吧、

  Julia: OK, what do we need好的,我们需要什么

  Louise: The recipe calls for flour, sugar and butter. Oh, and we also need eggs and chocolate chips.食谱上说需要面粉, 糖和黄油。哦,我们还要买鸡蛋和巧克力豆。

  Julia: Why dont you get the dairy ingredients Youll find those in the refrigerated section in the back of the store. Ill get the dry ingredients theyre in aisle 10.要不你去买乳制品在超市的后面冰柜区你能找到的。我去干货材料区,10通道那里。

  Louise: Great! Lets meet at the checkout.太好了。我们在收银台见。

  Julia: OK. See you there.好的,收银台见。

  3

  Stocker: Can I help you find something

  上货工人: 你在找什么,我能帮忙吗

  Meg: Yes, Im looking for coffee.

  梅格: 好,我在找咖啡。

  Stocker: Thats on aisle 3. Let me show you where it is.

  上货工人: 咖啡在三号走道。我带你过去吧。

  Meg: Thanks. Hmm, I dont see the Jitters brand that I normally buy.

  梅格: 谢谢。嗯,我没看到我平常买的 Jitters 牌咖啡。

  Stocker: It looks like were out of stock. We should get another shipment next week.

  上货工人 :看起来已经脱销了。下星期我们应该会再进货。

  Meg: Okay, Ill check back. Im also looking for the Fructose brand soda, but I didnt see it in the soda aisle.

  梅格: 好吧,我回头再买。我还要买 Fructose 牌的汽水,但在汽水区我并没有看见这个牌子。

  Stocker: Im afraid thats been discontinued. Their parent company no longer makes soda.

  上货工人: 恐怕已经停止销售了。他们总公司不再生产汽水了。

  M eg: Really I love Fructose soda. How about the Mushy brand bread I didnt see it when I checked the bread aisle.

  梅格: 真的吗我爱喝 Fructose 汽水。那么 Mushy 牌的面包呢刚才在面包区我也没有看见它。

  Stocker: We no longer stock the Mushy brand. There were so quality control issues at the company, so weve pulled all of their products from the shelves. Can I help you find anything else

  上货工人: 我们不再进 Mushy 牌面包的货了。这个公司出现了质量问题,所以我们将他们所有的商品都下架了。还有什么需要我帮您找的吗

  Meg: No, I guess Ill just have to try some new brands. Oh, yes, do you carry Worm organic apples

  梅格: 不了,我想我不得不尝试一些新品牌了。啊,你们有 Worm 牌的有机苹果吗

  Stocker: We normally do, but theyre out of season right now. We wont have any until early summer.

  上货工人: 平常有,但现在已不是产这种苹果的季节了。直到夏初才会有货。

  Meg: All of this shopping and I have nothing to show for it. I guess Im going home empty-handed.

  梅格: 今天出来购物,一点成绩都没有。我想我要空手回家了。

  Stocker: We do have chocolate cakes and cookies on sale.

  上货工人: 我们店里的巧克力蛋糕和饼干正在促销。

  Meg: Im there!

  梅格: 我就在这里!

  

上一篇:标价百万的红酒堪称世界最贵

上一篇:如何用英语回答面试人事问题

相关范文