当前位置: 首页> 合同范本> 劳动用工合同>

常用购物英文口语带翻译

发布时间:2020-10-16 16:32:11 浏览数:

  1

  买衣服

  C: Excuse me, Im looking for your casual short-sleeved shirts. Can you tell me where those are

  顾客:对不起,我正在找休闲短袖衬衫,你可以告诉我它们放在哪里吗

  S: Right over here, sir. What-size do you wear

  店员:先生,就在这边,您穿几号的

  C: Medium.

  顾客:中号。

  S: These here are all mediums.

  店员:这里全是中号的。

  C: Thank you. I think Ill take this one, and these pants as well. Theyre presents for a friend.

  顾客:谢谢。我要买这件衬衫和这条裤子,它们是要送给朋友的礼物。

  S: Shall I gift-wrap them for you, sir

  店员:先生,需要把它们装成礼盒吗

  C: Yes, please. ( to be continued)

  顾客:好的,谢谢。

  2

  买鞋子

  S: Excuse me, maam, can I help you find anything

  店员:对不起,小姐,要我帮你找你要的鞋子吗

  C: Yes, I would like to buy a pair of dress shoes.

  顾客:好啊,我想买一双与衣服相配的鞋。

  S: What size do you wear

  店员:你穿几号鞋呢

  C: Six and a half.

  顾客:6号半。

  S: How about this pair

  店员:这一双好吗

  C: No, I dont like black. What have you got in brown

  顾客:不要,我不喜欢黑色的。你们有哪些褐色的鞋子呢

  S: How about these

  店员:这些好吗

  C: Oh, Lord, no Those are ugly. What else do you have

  顾客:哦,不,那些太难。你们还有别的吗

  S: Well, theres this pair.

  店员:嗯,这儿有一双。

  C: Hmm, theyre not too bad. (to be continued)

  顾客:唔,还不错。

  3

  看医生

  The doctor has finished examining Randy, her patient.

  医生为她的病人兰迪完成了检查。

  D: Well, Randy, Id say youve got a bad case of the flu. The main thing to do is get plenty ofrest and drink lots of liquids. Ill prescribe something for that throat.

  医生:嗯,兰迪,你患了重感冒,你所要做的事便是多休息和多喝水,我会开些处方治你的喉咙。

  P: Thanks, doctor. Is there anything I can take for this headache

  病人:谢谢医生。我能吃什么药治疗头疼呢

  D: Some aspirin or Panadol should help. You can pick some up at the pharmacy when you go tofill your prescription.

  医生:吃一些阿司匹林或扑热息痛应该会有帮助。你在去药房拿药时可以买一些。

  P: Okay.

  病人:好的。

  D: Goodbye, Randy. Take care.

  医生:再见,兰迪,保重。

  4

  买CD

  C: Excuse me, Im looking for the Alanis Morrissette album Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie.

  顾客:对不起,我正在找艾拉尼斯莫莉塞特的专辑Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie。

  S: Lets see.If we have it, it should be over there under M. ( He looks through the CDs. ) Hmm, it looks like weve sold out of that one, but we should be getting some more copies in soon.If you want, we can order it for you.

  店员:我看看。如果我们有的话,应该就在M字这里。(他查一万CD。)嗯,看来是卖完了,但我们应该会很快补货,如果您要的话,可以为您订购。

  C: Thats okay, Ill just check back later. Do you have the new Sting album

  顾客:好啊,过一阵子我再来看。你们有斯汀的新专辑吗

  S: Yes, its right over here.

  店员:有啊,就在这里。

  C: Great. One last question. Where is your jazz section

  顾客:太棒了。最后一个问题,你们的爵士乐区在哪里

  S: Back there against that wall.

  店员:那边后面靠墙的地方。

  C: Oh, I see it. Thanks for your help.

  顾客:哦,我看到了,谢谢!

  S: No problem.

  店员:不客气。

  5

  随便吃点东西

  A: Good afternoon, sir. May I help you

  柜台服务员:午安,先生。我能为您服务吗

  C: Yes, Id like a cheeseburger and a large order of French fries.

  顾客:好啊,我要一个起士汉堡和一大份薯条。

  A: Would you like anything to drink with that

  服务员:请问还要什么饮料吗

  C: Yes, a medium Coke.

  顾客:好啊,一杯中可。

  A : Will that be all

  服务员:就这些吗

  C: Yes.

  顾客:是的。

  A: For here or to go

  服务员:在这里吃或外带呢

  C: To go, please. ( The attendant hands the customer his order.

  顾客:外带。(服务员把顾客点的餐交给他。)

  A: Thatll be $ 4. 25... ( The customer gives her a 5 dollar bill. ) ... out of five. Here is yourchange, sir. Have a nice day.

  服务员:一共4.25美元(顾客递给她一张5美元钞票)收你5块钱。先生,这是找您的零钱。祝您有个愉快的一天。

  

上一篇:商店购物两人英语对话

上一篇:水果的英文是什么

相关范文