1:
A: Hello, David, good to see you a-gain.
A:您好,大卫,很高兴再次见到您。
B: Hello, Tom. Hows business
B:您好,汤姆,生意怎么样
A: Oh, cant complain.
A:噢,还不错。
B: And the family
B:家人怎么样
A: Fine, thanks.
A:很好,谢谢。
B: Good. Tom, Id like to introduce a colleague, Quentin Richardson. Quentis just joined us from EA, and he served for after you from now on. Hell be your day-to-day contact.
B:好的,汤姆,我给你介绍一位同事,昆汀理查德森。昆汀刚刚从EA公司来到我们公司工作,从现在起,他将为您服务。他是您的日常联络员。
C: Hello, Mr. Thomas.
C:您好,托马斯先生。
A: Tom , please. Mr. Thomas makes me sound old.
A:请叫我汤姆吧托马斯先生听起来老气横秋的。
C: Fine, Tom. Im Quentin. I look for-ward to working with you.
C:好的,汤姆,我叫昆汀。我盼望和您一起工作。
B: I want you to take good care of him , Quentin. He is one of our best customers.
B:昆汀,我想让你好好关照他。他是我们最好的客户之一。
C: Ill do my best.
C:我会尽力的。
B: Im sure you will, Quentin.
B:昆汀,我想你会的。
C: Well, to start the ball rolling, how about having lunch together
C:那么,作为开始,我们先一起吃个午饭怎么样
A: You know all my favorite restaurants, David.
A:大卫,你可知道我最爱去的饭店。
2:
A: Good morning. Hudson Textile Company.
A:早上好!这里是哈德逊纺织品公司。
B: Good morning. Could I speak to. Mr. White, please
B:早上好!请叫怀特先生听电话。
A: Yes. Hold the line, please... Hello, Im afraid Mr. White is completely snowed under at present. He shouldnt be free until 11 oclock. Can I take a message
A:好的,请稍等喂,怀特先生现在根本走不开,直到11点才有空。需要我转告一下吗
B: Of course. Could you ask him to call me back Its about the sample of article No.067.
B:当然,请叫他给我回电话,是有关067号货的样品。
A: Yes. Whats your name, please
A:可以,请问您贵姓
B: This is Aram of Trans-America Clothing.
B:我是泛美服装公司的艾拉姆。
A: Mr. Aram. Does he have your number
A:艾拉姆先生,他有您的电话吗
B: Yes , but Ill give it to you again. Its 82345678.
B:知道,但我还是跟你说一下,82345678。
A: Thank you, Mr. Aram. Ill give Mr. White the message.
A:谢谢,艾拉姆先生,我会转告怀特先生。
上一篇:商务人士必备常见词组