长相漂亮 Looks nice
长相好 be good-looking
长相不同 Looks different
1. Matthew had no drive. He coasted along on his good looks.
2. I have only a hazy memory of what he was really like.
3. If there ever comes a day, when we cant be together, keep me in your heart. Ill stay there forever.
4. He was handsome, upright and chivalrous.
5. They were an odd-looking couple.
6. Hes very insecure about his appearance.
7. They look precisely the same to me.
8. He was not a prepossessing sight.
9. His classic boyish looks seemed to proclaim his good humour and openness.
10. I like the look of the chick.
11. I cant imagine what he looks like.
12. About an hour later a really fit guy came up to me on the dance floor.
13. Hed a good memory for faces, and he was sure he hadnt seen her before.
14. They certainly gave the impression of a carefree couple who delighted in each others company.
15. Davids good looks and impeccable manners had always made her blind to his faults.