当前位置: 首页> 英语作文> 大学英语作文>

旅游英语口语情景会话

发布时间:2020-10-16 09:00:44 浏览数:

  :ON A PLANE

  Good morning. This is Captain Marconi speaking. Welcome to Flight 333 to Winnipeg International Airport. Our flying time to Winnipeg is 45 minutes. For take-off, all passengers must fasten their seatbelts. And, passengers must store all carry-on luggage under their seats or in the overhead compartments. Thank you and have a nice day.

  早晨好,我是马克尼机长。欢迎大家乘坐飞往温尼伯国际机场的333次航班。本次航班到达温尼伯的飞行时间是45分钟。我们就要起飞了,各位乘客请务必系好安全带。并请大家将随身携带的行李物品放在座位下面或者头顶的行李柜中。感谢大家的合作,祝各位旅途愉快。

  Rumei: Dashan, you have to put your bag under your seat.

  如梅:大山,你得把手提包放到座位下边。

  Dashan: Oh, right. It doesnt fit.

  大山:行,可以。放不进去。

  Rumei: Well, then you have to put it in the overhead compartment.

  如梅:那么,你只好放进头顶的行李厢。

  Attendant: Would you like a pillow

  空姐:您需要枕头吗

  Rumei: No, thanks. Im fine.

  如梅:不要,谢谢。我很舒服。

  Yunbo: Yes, Id like one, please.

  云波:请给我一个。

  Dashan: No, thanks.

  大山:不,我不要。谢谢。

  Rumei: Yunbo, are you okay

  如梅:云波,你没事吧

  Yunbo: Yes, I am. But, Im a little tired.

  云波:我没事。不过我有点累了。

  Attendant: Would you like some coffee

  空姐:您想喝点咖啡吗

  Rumei: Yes, Id like some, please.

  如梅:好的,请给我来点。

  Attendant: Certainly. Cream and sugar

  空姐:可以。 要加奶和糖吗

  Rumei: Black, please.

  如梅:不加,请给我清咖啡。

  Attendant: Would you like some cookies

  空姐:您要一点饼干吗

  Rumei: Yes, please. Do you have any chocolate chip cookies

  如梅:好的。有巧克力甜饼吗

  Attendant: Sorry. I dont have any. I have peanut butter and oatmeal.

  空姐:对不起,我们没有。有花生酱夹心的和燕麦的。

  Rumei: No, thanks.

  如梅:我不要了,谢谢你。

  Attendant: How about you, sir

  空姐:您要什么,先生

  Dashan: Could I have some water... With some ice

  大山:请给我一点水加冰的,好吗

  Attendant: Of course.

  空姐:没问题。

  Attendant: Here you are, sir.

  空姐:先生,这是您要的水。

  Dashan: Thanks.

  大山:谢谢。

  Dashan: Oh, Yunbo, Im sorry. Im really sorry. Are you okay

  大山:哎哟,云波,真对不起。我非常抱歉。你没事吧

  Yunbo: Yes, Im all right. It was just a surprise.

  云波:我没事。只是吃了一惊。

  :GO TO A CLINIC

  Rumei: Hi, Dashan. Its Rumei.

  如梅:大山,你好。 我是如梅。

  Dashan: Oh, hi, Rumei.

  大山:噢,如梅,是你。你好。

  Rumei: Yunbo and I want to eat breakfast at that pancake restaurant down the street. Would you like to come

  如梅:云波和我要去街口的煎饼店去吃早点。 你愿意一起去吗

  Dashan: Oh, Id like to, but maybe another time.

  大山:嗯,我愿意去,可是还是改天吧。

  Rumei: Whats the matter

  如梅:你怎么了

  Dashan: I dont feel very well.

  大山:我身体不舒服。

  Rumei: Oh, thats too bad, Dashan.

  如梅:那太糟糕了,大山。

  Dashan: Yeah. I felt terrible last night. I had a fever and a bad headache.

  大山:是啊。昨天夜间我特别不好受。我发烧了,头疼得厉害。

  Rumei: Oh, Im sorry to hear that. Did you sleep

  如梅:知道你病了,我很不安。 你夜间睡着了吗

  Dashan: No, I didnt. Not really. I woke up at midnight and I didnt sleep after that. I felt very warm.

  大山:没有,没真睡着。半夜醒来之后就再也没睡,觉得(浑身)发热。

  Rumei: Maybe you should see a doctor.

  如梅:可能你得去看看病。

  Dashan: Oh, Im all right. I need to sleep. Thats all.

  大山:我想没什么事。我需要睡会儿觉,就会好了。

  Rumei: Dashan, I think you should see a doctor.

  如梅:大山,我认为你得去看看病。

  Dashan: Maybe youre right. I want to be healthy for our trip.

  大山:也许你是对的。旅途中我不能病倒。

  Rumei: Do you know any doctors here

  如梅:这里有你认识的大夫吗

  Dashan: No, I dont. But yesterday I saw a walk-in medical clinic down the street from the hotel. I can go there.

  大山:没有,不过昨天我在酒店这条街上看见了一家免约诊所。 我可以去那里看看病。

  Rumei: Whats a walk-in medical clinic

  如梅:免约诊所是什么样的诊所

  Dashan: A walk-in clinic is a doctors office. A sick person can walk into the clinic and see a doctor. You dont need to have an appointment.

  大山:免约诊所是大夫行医的诊所,病人可以随时进去看病,而不用提前预约。

  Rumei: Can I go with you Maybe I can help you.

  如梅:我跟你一起去吗也许我能帮上忙的。

  Dashan: No, thanks, Rumei. Im okay. But thanks for your concern.

  大山:不用了,谢谢你。我没事。谢谢你的关心。

  Rumei: Oh, youre welcome, Dashan. Talk to you soon.

  如梅:你别客气,大山。我们一会儿见。

  Dashan: Hello. My name is Dashan. I need to see a doctor.

  大山:您好。我是大山。我要看大夫。

  Receptionist: Is this your first visit to our clinic

  接待员:这是你第一次来我们这儿吗

  Dashan: Yes, it is. Im from out of town.

  大山:是的。我不是本地人。

  Receptionist: Do you have Ontario Health Insurance

  接待员:你有安大略省医疗保险吗

  Dashan: Yes, I do.

  大山:我有。

  Receptionist: Please take a seat and fill out this information sheet. Did you bring your Health Insurance card

  接待员:请坐下,填好这张登记表。你带着你的医疗保险卡吗

  Dashan: Yes, I did. I brought it. Here it is.

  大山:带着呢。 在这儿。

上一篇:新托福口语怎么考考什么内容

上一篇:零花钱用英语怎么说

相关范文