当前位置: 首页> 教学考试> 资格考试>

当代国际商务英语口语

发布时间:2020-10-16 23:30:51 浏览数:

  如下:

  从某种意义上说,超市大大地便利了我们的生活。你赞成吗?

  Supermarkets have greatly facilitated our life some sense. Do you agree with me

  是的。而且多亏有.条形,我们才能方码便地在超市购物。

  Yes. And it is thanks to bar code that we can do our shopping conveniently in supermarkets.

  条形码

  Bar code

  它是印在消费品包装上的一系列不同宽度的条纹。

  Its a series of bars or stripes of varying widths printed on consumer product packages.

  Its a pattern of thick and thin bars, or stripes which is printed on consumer product packages.

  哦,我知道你在说什么了。

  Oh, I know what you arc referring to.

  oh, I know what you arc speaking about.

  那也叫通用产品码。

  Its also called universal product code

  没错。条形码也有助于超市控制库存量。当条形码经过付款台处的电子扫描器时,电脑识别出整个形状。它读取条形码,商品价格就会出现在放钱抽屉上的显示屏上。同时一件商品就从总库存中减去了。

  Right. It also helps the supermarket to control its inventory. The computer recognizes the whole shape of a bar code when it passes across the electronic scanner at a shops checkout counter. It reads the bar code and the price of the product appears on the till display. At the same time one item is deducted from the stock total.

  ABC公司。

  ABC Company.

  需要帮忙吗?

  May I help you

  Can I help you

  How may I help you

  What can I do for you

  请帮我接格林先生?

  May I talk to Mr. Green

  Please put me through to Mr. Green.

  May I speak to Mr. Green

  请您拼出他的名字?

  Would you spell the name,

  May I have the spelling please

  是G-R-E-E-N

  Thats G-R-E-E-N.

  您是找国外部的格林先生吗?

  You are calling Mr. Green in the Foreign Department

  是的。

  Yes.

  让您久等了。

  Im sorry to have kept you waiting.

  Thank you for waiting.

  已接通。

  He is on the line.

  请开始通话。

  You are connected now. Go ahead, please.

  他正在等您的电话。

  He is expecting your call.

  他在接另一个电话。如您不介意,请稍候,他马上来接电话。或者请告诉我您的电话,他一挂断电话,马上给您回电。

  He is on another phone/ line. If you dont mind Ill put you on hold and he11 be with you soon. Or would you please tell me your phone number I 11 have him return your call as soon as he hangs up .

  占线。

  The line is engaged/busy/ in use.

  您好,我是约翰逊。

  hello. This is Johnson speaking.

  请问您是哪位?

  Whos calling, please

  May I ask whos calling, please

  您好.

  Hello.

  我是王伟。

  This is Wang Wei speaking.

  我是abc公司的王伟。

  This is Wang Wei from ABC Corporation.

  This is Wang Wei calling from ABC Corporation.

  我是王伟,从中国打来电话。

  This is Wang Wei calling from China.

  我能为您做点什么?

  What can I do for you

  我想和格林先生通话。

  Could I speak to Mr. Green

  May I speak to Mr. Green

  Id like to speak to Mr. Green.

  Id like to talk to Mr. Green.

  格林先生在吗?

  Hello. Is Mr. Green in

  请稍候。

  Hold the line.

  Hold on a moment, please.

  Could you hold the line please

  Just a moment, please

  我看一下他在不在。

  Ill see i f he is in.

  Ill just find out if hes in the office.

  谢谢。

  Thank you.

  抱歉,他现在不在。

  Sorry, hes not available right now.

  Sorry. but hes not here at the moment .

  我何时能找到他?

  What time could I reach him

  他何时能回来?

  Do you know when he is in

  When is he expected to be back

  Could you tell me when he will be back

  他今晚在家吗?

  Will he be at home this evening

  抱歉,我不知道。

  Sorry, I have no idea.

  您愿意留个口信吗?

  Would you like to leave a message

  Could I take a message for you

  Do you want to leave a message

  您是想呆会儿再打电话来,还是要我告诉他给您回电话呢?

  Will you call back later or should I leave a word for him to call you

  请转告他我打过电话。

  Tell him that I called.

  请转告他我想和他通话。

  Please tell him that I want to speak to him.

  请转告他回来后给我回电话。

  Please tell him to give me a ring when hes available

  请转告他我晚些时候再给他打电话。

  Please tell him Ill call him later.

  ABC公司。需要帮忙吗?

  ABC Company. May I help you

  请帮我接格林先生。

  Please put me through to Mr. Green.

  抱歉,

  Im sorry.

  我想你打错了。

  I think youve got the wrong number.

  Im afraid youve dialed the wrong number.

  这里没有叫这个名字的人。

  Theres no one by that name.

  那么,能帮我转到205分机吗?

  Then, will you give me extension 205

  Then may I have extension 205

  Please connect me with extension 205

  Could you put me through to extension 205

  请稍候。

  Just a minute, please.

  Hold on, please.

  好的。

  OK.

  号码已经拨通,请开始。

  The number is on the line. Go ahead, please.

  电话没有人接。

  The number doesnt answer

  There is no reply from that room.

  There is no reply on your number.

  喂,李先生。何事可以为您效劳?

  Hello. Mr. Li. What can I do for you

  我想和您约个时间,讨论一下我们的合同

  Id like to make an appointment with you to discuss our contract.

  I want to make an appointment with you to discuss our contract.

  好的。你想今天来吗?

  Good. Do you want to come today

  是的,如果可以的话。

  Yes, if thats possible.

  我看一下

  Let me see ...

  我查一下我的曰程表。

  Let me cheek my schedule ...

  好,我整个下午都有空。

  Yes, Im free all afternoon.

  太好了。我1点钟来行吗?

  That sounds good. Shall I come at one

  何不中午来,我们一起吃饭?

  Why dont you come at noon and well have lunch together

  好,那么十二点钟见。

  Fine. Ill see you at twelve then.

  好的。到时候见。

  Good. See you then.

上一篇:医学英语词汇记忆法

上一篇:为什么我这么帅英文怎么说

相关范文