机场登机英语对话1
A:Is this the right counter to check in for this flight
这次班机是在这个柜台办理登记手续吗
B:Yes, it is. Please put your luggage on the scale.
是的。请将您的行李放在秤上。
A:Your luggage is overweight. The free allowance for luggage is 20 kilos.
您的行李超重了。免费行李限额是20公斤。
B:Oh, can I keep this little suitcase as hand-luggage
哦,那我可以把这个小手提箱随身携带吗
A:OK, in this way its just below the limit.
可以,这样您的行李刚好低于限额。
A:Heres your ticket and your boarding card.
这是您的机票和登机牌。
B:All right. I will begin boarding soon.
好的,我马上要登机了。
机场登机英语对话2A:Good afternoon. May I help you
下午好。需要帮忙吗
B:Yes. Id like to check in, please.
是的。我要办理登机手续。
A:May I see your ticket and passport, please
请让我看看您的机票和护照好吗
B:Sure. Here they are.
好的。这些就是。
A:Please put your baggage on the scale.
请把您的行李放到秤上。
B:Whats the weight limit
重量限制是多少
A:Thirty two kilos.
32公斤。
B:I hope my baggage arent overweight.
希望我的行李没有超重。
A:No. They arent.
是的。没超重。
B:May I carry this satchel
我可以随身携带小提包吗
A:Sure. But please attach this claim tag.
当然可以。不过请您贴上这个取包标签。
B:OK.
好的。
A:Here is your boarding pass.
这是您的登机牌。
B:Which gate
在几号口登机
A:Gate Four. Please go and have a seat in the waiting hall.
四号口,请到候机厅休息。
B:Thank you.
谢谢你。
机场登机英语对话3A:Good morning. Your ticket and passport, please
早上好,请出示您的机票和护照。
B:Here you are.
给您。
A:Do you have any baggage to check in
您有行李要托运吗
B:Yes, one box.
是的,有一个箱子。
A:Would you please put it on the scale
请您把箱子放在磅秤上,好吗
B:OK. By the way, can you tell me how many kilos of free baggage each passenger is allowed
好的。顺便问一下,您能告诉我每位乘客的免费行李额是多少吗
A:The baggage allowance is different according to the class of your ticket. What class are you travelling
免费行李额根据您所乘坐的舱位不同而不同。您坐的是什么舱位
B:First-class.
头等舱。
A:For a first-class passenger, the free baggage allowance is forty kilos.
头等舱的旅客免费行李额为40公斤。
B:How many pieces of baggage can I carry on to the plane
我可以带几件行李上飞机呢
A:Passengers holding first class tickets may carry 2 pieces within the total weight of 5 kg onto the plane.
持头等舱客票的旅客可以带两件总重量不超过5公斤的行李上飞机。
B:If my baggage exceeds the allowance, what should I do
如果我的行李超过限量怎样办呢
A:If the checked baggage is over the allowance, we will charge you for the overweight.
如果您的托运行李超过限额,您得付超重行李费。
B:I see. Thank you very much for your information.
我明白了。谢谢您提供的信息。
A:Youre welcome. Your boarding pass and baggage check, please.
别客气,您的登机牌和行李票。
B:Goodbye!
再见!
上一篇:表达关于驾驶汽车的英语情景对话
上一篇:出国旅游常用实用英语口语阅读