当前位置: 首页> 英语作文> 英语演讲稿>

表达医院看病的英语情景对话

发布时间:2020-10-16 14:11:44 浏览数:

  我要做切除阑尾的手术

  AYou must know youve been scheduled to have an operation the day after

  您一定知道,您的手术安排在后天。

  BYes. But I dont know the exact time.

  是的,但是我不知道确切时间。

  AThe operation starts at 10 0clock. But youll get an injection of anaesthesia about 30 to 45 minutes in advance. If your family comes to see you before the operation, they should come before 8:30.

  手术10点开始。但是你得提前30至45分钟注射麻醉剂。如果您的家人手术前要来看您,就应该在8点半以前来。

  BOh, I see. I will tell my wife. Thank you for telling me so much.

  哦,我知道了,我会告诉我妻子的。谢谢你告诉我这么多。

  AIts nothing. Did your doctor explain to you about what operation you are going to have

  没什么,您的医生向您说了要动什么手术了吗

  BYes, of course. I am going to have my appendix removed.

  当然了,我要做切除阑尾的手术。

  AOK. Have you signed the consent

  好的,在手术同意书上签字了吗

  BYes. Here it is.

  签了,给您。

  探望生病的朋友

  ASteven, have you got better now

  史蒂文,你好点了吗

  BYeah, the doctor said that I can leave soon.I really miss home.

  好多了,医生说我很快就可以出院了。我真想家啊。

  AI guess you miss your wife and children very much.

  我想你是想念老婆和孩子吧。

  BYeah, you are right. But I have to stay for another day for observation.

  是啊,你说的没错啊。但是我必须再呆上一天观察一下才行。

  AIf necessary, I can stay here to accompany you until you are discharged.

  有必要的话,我可以在这里陪你到出院。

  BNo, thanks. I am very grateful that you can come to the hospital to visit me.

  不了,谢谢了。你能来医院看我,我已经很感激了。

  AYou are my best friend. Thats what I should do. Please dont be a stranger.

  你是我的好朋友,那是我应该做的,请不要客气了。

  我得了重感冒

  AWhats the matter with you, Mary You look a bit pale.

  玛丽,你怎么了你看起来脸色有点苍白。

  BIm afraid Ive got a terrible cold. What should I do

  恐怕我得了重感冒,我该怎么办

  AHave you taken any medicine

  你吃药了吗

  BYes, but Im not feeling very better now. Actually Im feeling even worse.

  吃了,但是我没感觉好,实际上反倒更重了。

  AWell, if I were you, Id go to see the doctor. That might help. And youd better stay in bed today instead of going to work.

  如果我是你的话,我会去看医生,那样才有用。而且你今天最好躺在床上,别去上班了。

上一篇:有关如何用英语打电话

上一篇:伦敦周边旅游游玩景点介绍

相关范文