当前位置: 首页> 党团工作> 入党介绍人意见>

旅游经历英语对话

发布时间:2020-10-16 08:57:52 浏览数:

  :电话咨询

  A: Were now staying at the Holiday Inn. How do weget to the airport

  A:我们现在住在假日酒店,到机场怎么走

  B: We have shuttle buses leaving for the airport from downtown every 20 minutes The busstops at Holiday Inn as well. Be sure to get on the bus before 7: 30.

  B:我们在市区每20分钟有班车开往机场。班车会在假日酒店停。请您7:30之前一定要乘上我们的班车。

  A: What is the earliest one

  A:最早的一班是什么时候

  B: At 7 am. It takes about one hour to get to the airport. So itll be right for your timing.

  B:早上7点。到机场一小时左右,正好赶上你们的航班。

  A: OK, thank you. By the way, what can I do if I want to put off my flight

  A:好的,谢谢您。请问,万一我想推迟我的航班怎么办

  B: Your tickets are valid for one year.If you want to change flight, you just go to the airlinesticketing office and have it reconfirmed. But you have to fly the same airlines.

  B:你们的机票一年之内有效。如果您想改变航班日期,您只需到售票处再次确定您的航班就行了。不过您仍然得乘坐同一家航空公司的班机。

  A: OK. What can I do if l want to cancel the ticket

  A:好的。如果想取消这个航班呢

  B: In that case. you can get a refund with a certain percentage of the original fare deductedas the service charge.

  B:那样的话,您仍然可以拿回您的机票费用,不过将会扣除原价一定比例的服务费。

  A: Thats reasonable. OK, thank you very much.

  A:这很合理,非常感谢。

  :GOING TO A DEPARTMENT STORE

  Rumei: Dashan, Im over here. Its great to see you. How do you feel

  如梅:大山,我在这边。见到你我真高兴。你感觉怎么样

  Dashan: I feel fine now. The doctor was right. I really needed to get some rest.

  大山:我感觉很好。大夫说得对,我确实需要休息休息。

  Yunbo: Hi, Dashan. How are you

  云波:大山,你好。你身体怎么样

  Dashan: Pretty good, thanks.

  大山:相当不错,谢谢。

  Yunbo: Dashan, have some coffee. My treat.

  云波:大山,来喝杯咖啡,我请客。

  Dashan: Oh, thanks.

  大山:哦,谢谢你。

  Yunbo: And here are your cookies, Rumei.

  云波:如梅,这是你的曲奇饼。

  Rumei: Thanks. Would you like a chocolate cookie

  如梅:大山,你想吃点巧克力饼干吗

  Dashan: No, thanks. Im not hungry.

  大山:不要,谢谢。我不饿。

  Yunbo: Dashan, do you have any plans for today

  云波:大山,你今天有什么安排吗

  Dashan: No, I dont have any.

  大山:没有。

  Rumei: Well, its a beautiful day. Would you like to join us for a walk

  如梅:那你看,今天天气非常好,你愿意跟我们一起出去走走吗

  Dashan: Yes, Id like to. I like to walk around in big cities. You can always learn a lot about them.

  大山:我愿意,我很喜欢在大城市里转转。这样总是能加深对这些城市的了解。

  Yunbo: I agree.

  云波:我同意你的看法。

  Yunbo: Rumei, what do you think of these window displays

  云波:如梅,你觉得橱窗的展品摆设怎么样

  Rumei: Theyre wonderful. Oh, look at this clothing store for children. The clothes are very cute and colourful.

  如梅:好极了。 嘿,看这家儿童服装店的摆设。那些衣服样子多漂亮,颜色多鲜艳。

  Yunbo: This store looks interesting.

  云波:这家商店看起来很有意思。

  Dashan: Oh, this store is Roots. Its a popular Canadian chain of clothing stores. Roots has stores across Canada and in other parts of the world.

  大山:是啊,商场名字是根,是在加拿大很有名的服装连锁店,在加拿大全国以至世界各地都有它的分店。

  Rumei: Lets go in. I like to browse in interesting stores.

  如梅:我们进去看看吧。我喜欢在有意思的商场里浏览、逛游。

  Yunbo Dashan: Okay.

  云波大山:好啊。

  Clerk: Hi. May I help you

  售货员:您好。 我能为您效劳吗

  Yunbo: Yes. Can I buy shoes here

  云波:在这里能买到鞋吗

  Clerk: Certainly. We have great leather shoes.

  售货员:当然可以,我们店出售质量上乘的皮鞋。

  Yunbo: Wheres the shoe section

  云波:鞋部在什么地方

  Clerk: Its on the lower level. You can take the stairs at the back of the store.

  售货员:在下一层。你们可以走商场后部的楼梯。

  Yunbo: Thanks.

  云波:谢谢。

  Yunbo: What do you think of my hiking boots

  云波:你觉得我的休闲鞋怎么样

  Dashan: I like them. That style is very popular in Canada. Young Canadians like sporty, comfortable clothes.

  大山:我觉得挺好。这个式样在加拿大很流行。加拿大的年轻人都爱穿休闲、舒适的衣服。

  Rumei: Im crazy about my new sweatsuit. Its very soft and cosy. And I LOVE your new jacket, Dashan.

  如梅:我特别喜欢我刚买的这件运动服,又柔软又舒适。大山,我还特别喜欢你这件刚买的夹克。

  Dashan: Thanks for the compliment. I like the jacket, too.

  大山:谢谢你的夸奖,我也喜欢。

  :VISITING A SOFTWARE COMPANY

  Receptionist: Good morning, Capital Electronics.

  接线员:您好。这里是首都电子公司。

  Dashan: Hello, Id like to speak to Glen Parker, please.

  大山:你好,我找格伦帕克。

  Receptionist: Mr Parkers line is busy at the moment. Would you like to hold

  接线员:帕克先生的电话正占线,您愿意持机等候吗

  Dashan: No, thanks. Could I leave him a message

  大山:不必了,我能给他留言吗

  Receptionist: Certainly.

  接线员:当然可以。

  Dashan: Would you ask him to call Dashan at 234-2111, Room 123

  大山:请告诉他给234-2111打电话,找123房间的大山。

  Receptionist: Oh, just a moment. Mr. Parkers line is free now. I can connect you.

  接线员:请稍等,帕克先生的电话不再占用了,我可以给你接通了。

  Glen: Glen Parker speaking.

  格伦:我是格伦帕克。

  Dashan: Hi, Glen. Its Dashan.

  大山:你好啊,我是大山。

  Glen: Hi, Dashan. What a surprise. Where are you calling from

  格伦:大山,你好。真没料到是你。你这是从什么地方打来的电话

  Dashan: Im calling from downtown Ottawa.

  大山:我是在渥太华市中心打电话。

  Glen: Really What are you doing here

  格伦:是吗你来这儿做什么事

  Dashan: Im travelling across Canada with two friends from China.

  大山:我现在正跟两位中国朋友一起周游加拿大。

  Glen: Fantastic. How long are you staying in Ottawa

  格伦:太棒了!你在渥太华能呆多久

  Dashan: Just a few days. How are Kathy and little Christopher doing

  大山:只呆几天。凯西和小克里斯托弗一切都好吗

  Glen: Theyre doing really well. Little Christopher He turned ten a week ago. Hes studying French now.

  格伦:他们一切都好。你说小克里斯托弗吗他一个星期前就已经10周岁。现在正在学法语。

  Dashan: Time flies, doesnt it

  大山:时间过得太快了,你说是不是

  Glen: It sure does. Listen, Dashan, I have to go now, but Id love to show you my company. Would you and your friends like a tour

  格伦:真是太快了。大山,我得去办事了,但是我很愿意领你参观一下我的公司,你和你的朋友愿意来看看吗

  Dashan: Hold on. I can ask. We have an invitation. Do you want to visit my friends software company He wants to give us a tour.

  大山:等等,我问问他们。 有人邀请我们。 你们愿意到我的朋友的软件公司去参观吗他邀请我们去参观。

  Yunbo: Yes. Of course. Id love to see a Canadian business.

  云波:当然愿意,我很愿意看看加拿大的企业。

  Rumei: Me, too.

  如梅:我也很愿意。

  Dashan: Glen, wed like to. Thanks for the invitation. When should we come

  大山:格伦,我们愿意来,谢谢你的邀请。 我们什么时候去合适呢

  Glen: How about tomorrow morning at 10 I can give you a tour and then we can have lunch together. Theres a terrific Italian restaurant in the building.

  格伦:明天上午10点,怎么样我先领你们参观,然后我们一起吃午饭。我们楼里有一家很不错的意大利餐馆。

  Dashan: Great. Were looking forward to it. See you tomorrow.

  大山:太好了,我们期待着参观你们公司。明天见。

  Glen: So long.

  格伦:再见。

  Dashan: Were on for 10 oclock tomorrow morning.

  大山:我们定在明天上午10点去。

  Yunbo: Super. Dashan, How do you know Glen

  云波:好极了!大山,你是怎么认识格伦的

  Dashan: Oh, Glen and I are old friends. We went to university together.

  大山:是这样,格伦和我是老朋友。我们是大学同学。

上一篇:雅思和托福口语考试哪个难

上一篇:很累的英文怎么说

相关范文