当前位置: 首页> 合同范本> 租赁合同>

购物的英语对话范文精选

发布时间:2020-10-16 16:42:30 浏览数:

  购物的英语对话范文篇1

  Ruth: Akane, youve got a new skirt!

  鲁斯:茜,你买了条新短裙!

  Akane: I do. Thanks for noticing.

  茜:是啊。多谢关心。

  Ruth: Oh, thats OK. So are you quite into fashion

  鲁斯:不客气。你很喜欢时尚吗

  Akane: Well, I do like to buy stuff now and then.

  茜:嗯,我有时很喜欢买东西。

  Ruth: Yeah, and was that the last thing you bought

  鲁斯:好,那这条裙子是你上一次买的东西吗

  Akane: Ah, Id say so, yes.

  茜:嗯,我想是的。

  Ruth: So do you spend quite a lot of money on clothes

  鲁斯:那你会在衣服上花很多钱吗

  Akane: Ah, no, I like to look for bargains.

  茜:不会,我会喜欢找便宜的东西。

  Ruth: Oh, good plan.

  鲁斯:哦,好办法。

  Akane: Yeah.

  茜:是啊。

  Ruth: And was that skirt a bargain

  鲁斯:那这条裙子便宜吗

  Akane: Oh, yes it was.

  茜:很便宜。

  Ruth: How much was it

  鲁斯:多少钱

  Akane: It was actually only 1,300 yen. (Wow) Yeah. Thats about 13 Canadian dollars.

  茜:只要1300日元。(哇)对。大约13加元。

  Ruth: Thats such a bargain. Thats fantastic.

  鲁斯:那真便宜。太棒了。

  Akane: Yeah, it was.

  茜:没错。

  Ruth: So how often do you go shopping

  鲁斯:你多久去购物一次

  Akane: Um, not too often, maybe about once a month.

  茜:嗯,不是很频繁,大概一个月一次。

  Ruth: Once a month. For clothes

  鲁斯:一个月一次,买衣服吗

  Akane: Um, yeah, just to browse around, look around. Um, I might not always buy something, but once in awhile I do.

  茜:对,就是随便逛逛。我可能不是总会买东西,只是偶尔会买。

  Ruth: And where do you go

  鲁斯:一般你会去哪里

  Akane: Well, I like to go to the local market, and things like that, cause I think thats the best place to find bargains.

  茜:我喜欢去当地市场或类似的地方,因为我认为那里是最适合找便宜东西的地方。

  Ruth: Do you normally try clothes on before you buy them

  鲁斯:你在买衣服之前会先试穿吗

  Akane: I do. I prefer to try them on before I buy them. Its not always possible though.

  茜:会的。我在买之前要先试一下。不过有时并不能试穿。

  Ruth: So if you buy something at a market, so you try it on first

  鲁斯:如果你在市场买东西,你会先试穿吗

  Akane: Well, yes I would ask the person if I can try it on. If they say no, then I would try to see if it fits or not right on top of my clothes and make a good guess.

  茜:对,我会问售货员我是否可以试穿。如果他们说可以,那我会穿上试试,看看是否适合我,好好看一下。

  Ruth: Do you ever buy clothes which are second hand, which other people have already worn

  鲁斯:你买过二手衣服吗,就是那些别人穿过的衣服

  Akane: I used to be really into vintage clothes when I was younger. Yes, theres a huge area in Toronto where Im from where there are many shops with vintage clothes, and I used to go there all the time.

  茜:我年轻的时候非常喜欢旧衣服。我来自多伦多的一个大地区,那里有许多出售旧衣服的商店,我以前经常去那里。

  Ruth: Wow. So there kind of dated clothes are they

  鲁斯:哇。那里卖的是旧衣服吗

  Akane: Yes, they are. They are second hand clothes. Theyre used and theyre very cheap and very fashionable.

  茜:对,没错。是那些二手衣服,已经穿过的衣服,这些衣服既便宜又时尚。

  Ruth: Oh, that sounds fantastic.

  鲁斯:哦,听起来真棒。

  Akane: Yeah, it is.

  茜:是啊。

  Ruth: Does anybody else ever buy you clothes Do your parents buy you clothes sometimes

  鲁斯:有其他人送过你衣服吗你父母会给你衣服吗

  Akane: Um, I suppose they used to when I was younger, but not anymore, because you know, I like to choose my own things.

  茜:我小的时候他们经常给我买衣服,但是现在不再给我买了,因为你知道我喜欢自己挑选衣服。

  Ruth: Of course, yeah.

  鲁斯:当然了。

  Akane: But once in awhile I might go shopping with my mother, and if theres something I like she might buy it for me if its a special occasion.

  茜:不过我有时会和我妈妈一起去购物,如果有我喜欢的东西,又是特殊场合,她会买给我的。

  Ruth: Oh, thats generous.

  鲁斯:哦,真是大方。

  Akane: She is.

  茜:的确是。

  Ruth: Alright, well thanks for that Akane.

  鲁斯:好,茜,谢谢你和我们分享。

  Akane: Alright.

  茜:不客气。

  购物的英语对话范文篇2

  R: Hi, Im here to look at the one-bedroom apartment you have for rent.

  承租者:嗨,我来这儿要看你们出租的单卧室公寓。

  M: Okay, come right this way. ( They walk over to the apartment. )

  经理:好的,请往这边走。(他们往公寓方向走去。)

  M: As you can see, its large and completely furnished.

  经理:如您所见,这间公寓很大而且家具一应俱全。

  R: What bills are included in the rent

  承租者:租金包含哪些项目

  M: You have to pay the electricity bill yourself, but water is paid.

  经理:您得自己付电费,但水费则包含在租金里。

  R: Well, I guess for $400 a month I shouldnt expect an all bills paid apartment. (to be continued)

  承租者:嗯,我想月租金才400美元,这个公寓不可能包含所有的费用。

  购物的英语对话范文篇3

  The clerk is showing the customer a stereo system.

  店员正在向顾客展示一组立体音响。

  S: It has a receiver, a CD player, a double cassette deck, and a turntable.

  店员:这儿有一个接收机,一个CD播放机,双卡式录音座,还有一个转盘。

  C: Okay, let me take a look.

  顾客:好的,让我看一看。

  S: The CD player is a three-disk player. Here, well put a disk in so you can check out the sound. ( He puts a CD into the CD player. )

  店员:这是三片式的CD播放机。您看,我们放人一张CD片,就可以听听它的音效。(他把一张CD片放久CD播放机中。)

  C: Sounds pretty good. I see the equalizer has a good selection of settings.

  顾客:听起来挺不错的。我知道均衡器有很多组功能选择。

  S: You can also play VCDs on it if you hook it up to your TV.

  店员:如果您把它连结到电视上,也可以播放VCD。

  C: Hmm. This system seems to have everything Im looking for. Its a bit pricey, though. Ill have to think about it. Thanks for your help.

  顾客:嗯。这套音响似乎具备我寻找的每个条件,但这有点贵,我得考虑考虑。谢谢你的帮忙。

  S: No problem Hope to see you again soon.

  店员:不客气,希望很快能再见到您。

  

上一篇:买东西时必备的英语对话短文

上一篇:英语中的面试情景对话

相关范文