1
A:Are these stockings made of silk
这些长袜是丝的吗
B:Yes, pure silk.
是纯丝的。
A:Whats the difference between artificial silk and pure silk
纯丝和人造丝有什么区别
B:The artificial silk stockings are more durable than pure silk stockings, but pure silk stockings are more comfortable to wear.
人造丝比真丝耐穿,但真丝穿上舒服。
A:Thank you. Id like to buy a pair of pure silk stockings.
谢谢。我买一双真丝的。
B:What else do you want
你还要什么吗
A:Please show me the panty-hose over there.
请给我看看那边的连裤袜。
B:These panty-hose are all Hong Kong made. We can guarantee the quality.
这些连裤袜都是香港产的,我们可以保证质量。
A:Could you give me a discount if I buy a dozen
如果我买一打,你能给我打折吗
B:Sorry, madam. Our price is fixed.
对不起,夫人。我们这儿是不讲价的。
A:Then Ill buy two.
那么我买两条。
2A:Do you have wool socks
你们有羊毛短袜吗
B:Yes. We have socks made of various materials. These socks are of imported wool.
是的。我们有各种质地的袜子。这些袜子是进口羊毛制成的。
A:Can you guarantee the quality
你们能保证质量吗
B:Yes, absolutely.
绝对保证。
A:Where are the panty-hose
连裤袜在哪儿
B:Here. We have black, white and transparent panty-hose here.
这儿。我们有黑色、白色和透明的连裤袜。
3A:Hi, sir. Come and have a look here. We have all kinds of sweaters.
你好,先生。过来看看吧。我们这儿有各种各样的羊毛衫。
B:Im looking for a sweater for my wife. Tomorrow is her birthday. And I know she needs a woolen sweater.
我想给我太太买一件羊毛衫。明天是她的生日。我知道她需要一件羊毛衫。
A:How do you like this grey one Its pure wool, one hundred percent of Xinjiang wool.
这件灰色的怎么样是纯羊毛的,百分之百新疆羊毛。
B:It feels good. Are there cowl-neck pullovers with the same color My wife prefers a turtleneck to a V-shaped collar.
手感不错。有这种颜色连帽套头的吗我太太喜欢高领的,不喜欢V领的。
A:Yes, we do. What size do you want
有的。多大号的
B:Size one. By the way, what if I bring home this sweater and my wife doesnt like it
一号的。顺便问一下,我把这羊毛衫带回家,太太不喜欢怎么办
A:Well, you can always bring it back to us for a full refund.
嗯,你随时可以拿回来退,我们全额退款。
B:All right. Could I have it gift-wrapped, please
那好吧。能请你帮我把它包装起来好吗
A:Yes, just a moment, please.
可以的。请等一下。
上一篇:中国旅游景点海口英文介绍
上一篇:去购物英文口语对话怎么说