当前位置: 首页> 英语作文> 动物英语作文>

电话英语情景对话大全

发布时间:2020-10-16 13:43:11 浏览数:

  电话英语对话(情景一)

  A: Stone Corp. Hi, Mary speaking. 隐四通公司, 您好,我是Mary。

  B: Hello, Id like to speak to Mr. Hunter, please. 你好,我想找Hunter先生。

  A: May I ask who is calling, please 请问您是哪位

  B: My name is Herbert Wood of IBM Computer Company. 我是IBM电脑公司的Herbert Wood.

  A: Thank you, Mr. Wood. One moment, please (into PBX) Mr. Hunter, Mr. Wood of IBM Computer Company is on the line. 谢谢,Wood先生,请稍等。(打内线电话)Hunter先生,IBM电脑公司的Wood先生找您。

  C: Can you find out what he wants 你可以问他有什么事吗

  A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (to caller) Im sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Wood. Mr. Hunter is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about.

  好的,Hunter先生。(对来电者说)对不起Wood先生,让您久等了。Hunter先生现在非常忙,他想知道你有什么事对他说。

  B: Yes, I want to buy some computer software and talk about developing some other software. I dont know whether he is interested in that or not 是的,我想买一些计算机软件,另外再谈一谈开发一些其它的软件。我不知道他是否有兴趣。

  A: I see. Thank you very much, Mr. Wood. Would you wait a moment, please (to PBX) Mr Hunter, Mr. Wood wants to buy some computer software.

  我明白了,非常感谢,Wood先生。请你等一下好吗(打内线电话)Hunter先生,Wood先生想买一些计算机软件。

  C: I see. Put him on line two.  好的,请转到2号线。

  A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (To caller) Mr. Wood, Im very sorry to have kept you waiting. Ill put you through to Mr. Hunter.

  好的,Hunter先生。(对来电者)Wood先生,不好意思让你久等了,我把你的电话接给Hunter先生。

  A: Good afternoon, Sales Department. May I help you 下午好,销售部,我能帮你什么忙吗

  B: Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please 可以和Bush先生说话吗

  A: Ill see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please 我要看一看他是否在。请问我得告诉他谁打来的

  B: John Smith.

  A: Hold the line, please. Mr. Bush is in a meeting with the Managing Director at the moment, Im afraid. Can I help you

  请别挂机,Bush先生正在和总经理开会,我可以帮你忙吗

  B: Well, I want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week. 好的,我想跟他讨论一下我们上星期签订的合同

  A: I dont think the meeting will go on much longer. Shall I ask him to call you when he is free 我想会议不会开得太久,我让他有空给你打电话,好吗

  B: Yes, that would be easiest. 是的,那样最好了。

  A: Could I have your name again, please 请再一次告诉我你的姓名,好吗

  B: Yes. Its John Smith.好的,我叫John Smith。
  电话英语情景对话(二)

  A: And the number 电话号码呢

  B: 021-64358796

  A: OK. Youll be hearing from Mr. Bush later in the morning then, Mr. Smith.

  好的,Smith先生,早上晚些时候,你会收到Bush先生的电话。

  B: Thank you for your help. Good-bye. 谢谢你的帮助,再见。

  A: You are welcome. Good-bye. 别客气,再见。

  A: Madison Industries. This is Cathy Winer speaking. Can I help you Madison工业,我是Cathy Winer, 我能帮您吗

  B: Good afternoon. Could you connect this call with Mr. Black, please 下午好,麻烦你接到Black先生,好吗

  A: May I know whos calling 请问您是哪位

  B: This is Mary Fox of A.B.C. Computer CoIm calling on behalf of Mr. Tom Backer, the general manager of our company. 这里是A.B.C电脑公司的Mary Fox. 我是替我们公司总经理Tom Backer先生打电话。

  A: I am sorry, Ms. Fox. Mr. Black is now in a meeting. May I have your number and ask him to call back later

  对不起,Fox小姐。Black先生正在开会,请告诉我你的电话号码,我会让他给你打电话的,好吗

  B: Im afraid Mr. Baker would like to speak to Mr. Black right now. He has got an urgent matter to discuss with Mr. Black without delay.

  我想Baker先生想现在和Black先生说话,他有紧急事情与Black先生商量,不能拖延。

  A: OK. Then, would you please hold the line (one minute later) 好的,请你别挂机。(一分钟后)

  Ms. Fox, the line is through. Mr. Black is ready to answer the call. Go ahead. Fox小姐,电话接通了,Black先生可以和你通话了,请吧。

  B: Thank you for your kind assistance, Ms. Winer 非常感谢你的善意帮助,Winer小姐。

  A: You are welcome. 别客气。

  A: Good morning. NTT Co 早上好,NTT公司。

  B: Hello. May I speak to Mr. Ira Black, head of the Export Section, please 你好,可以和出口部负责人Ira Black先生通话吗

  A: Im sorry. Mr. Black has just gone out. May I ask whos calling 对不起,Black先生刚出去。可以问一下您是哪位吗

  B: This is John Carter from Ace Consultant. Would you please tell me when I could get a hold of him

  我是Ace咨询公司的John Carter. 请你告诉我什么时候能找到他。

  A: I really have no idea when Mr. Black could be available in the office. Could you call back later or would you mind leaving a message 我真的一点都不知道Black先生什么时候会在办公室。您可以过一会儿再打来或者给他留言吗

  B: I think its better for me to leave a message. But its important and urgent. Please make sure he gets this message.

  我觉得还是留下一个口信比较好。不过这件事很要紧,请一定将留言传达给他。

  A: I see. Im sure to pass your messages to Mr. Black. 明白了,我一定把您的留言传达给Black先生。

  B: Good. Would you mind telling him that due to some sudden changes, do not fill out any orders for NNC Corporation until further notice Its very important. Ill explain later. 那就好,你可以告诉他,由于意外变化,在进一步通知之前,请勿给NNC公司发货。事关重大,稍后我会做出解释。

  A: Okay, let me repeat your message to see if Ive got it all. 行。我重复一遍留言,看看是否记全了。

  作为职场中的一员,我们免不了要外出办公。为了使自己的工作更有效率,我们就需要提前和对方确定好相关事宜,这时,电话就发挥了相当重要的作用。通过电话还可以用它来解决当面不好说的许多问题呢!本期,我们就来学习一下如何用电话预约和解决问题。

  电话英语对话(情景三)

  OFFICE ASSISTANT: Good morning. Odyssey Promotions. How may I help you

  办公室文员: 早上好。这里是奥德赛企划公司。我能为您提供什么帮助吗

  NICK: Hello, this is Nick Delwin from Communicon. Could I speak to Helen Turner, please

  尼克: 你好,我是国际通讯公司的尼克戴尔文。可以帮我转接海伦特纳吗

  OFFICE ASSISTANT: Just a moment, please. 办公室文员: 请稍等。

  OFFICE ASSISTANT: I have Nick Delwin on the line for you. 办公室文员: 有个叫尼克戴尔文的人打来电话要找你。

  HELEN: Thank you... Hi, Nick. Nice to hear from you. Hows the English weather

  海伦: 谢谢你好,尼克。很高兴接到你的电话。英国那边的天气怎么样

  NICK: Its pretty good for the time of year. Whats it like in New York 尼克: 就今年这个时候来讲,还是相当不错的。纽约那边的天气呢

  HELEN: Not good, Im afraid. 海伦: 恐怕不怎么样。

  NICK: Thats a pity because Im planning to come across next week.尼克:那真糟糕,因为我正打算下礼拜过去一趟。

  HELEN: Really Well, youll ②come by to see us while youre here, I hope

  海伦: 真的吗嗯,我希望你来的时候能顺便过来看看我们,可以吗

  NICK: Thats what Im phoning about. Ive got a meeting with a customer in Boston on Tuesday of next week. I was hoping we could arrange to ③meet up either before or after.

  尼克: 这正是我打电话想要告诉你的事情。下礼拜二,我要在波士顿会见一个客户。我希望,在那之前或之后我们能找个时间见一下。

  HELEN: Great. That would give us a chance to show you the convention centre

  , and we could also ④drop in at Caesars Restaurant where Gregg has arranged your reception.

  海伦: 太好了。那样我们就有机会带领你参观一下会议中心了,而且我们还可以顺便去凯萨饭店,葛雷格已经在那里为你安排好了接待活动。

  NICK: Thats what I was thinking. 尼克: 我也是这么想的。

  HELEN: So you said you have to be in Boston on Tuesday Thats the 8th 海伦: 嗯,你说你要在礼拜二的时候到波士顿那是8号吧

  NICK: Thats right. Now, I could ⑤stop over in New York either on the way in - that would be the Monday...Would that be possible 尼克: 没错。那样的话,我也可以在去之前先去纽约一趟可能是礼拜一的时候那没问题吧

  HELEN: Ah, Im afraid I wont be in the office on Monday, and I think Gregg has meetings all day.

  海伦: 啊,恐怕礼拜一的时候我不在办公室,而且我想葛雷格全天都在开会。

  NICK: Uh-huh, well, the other possibility would be to arrange it after Boston on my way home.

  尼克: 嗯嗯,好吧,那另一个可能就是在我从波士顿回来的时候再安排见一下了。

  HELEN: When do you plan on leaving Boston 海伦: 你打算什么时候离开波士顿

  NICK: Could be either Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning, but I would like to catch a flight back to London on Wednesday evening.可能是礼拜二下午,也可能是礼拜三上午,但我想赶在礼拜三晚上搭乘航班返回伦敦。

  HELEN: OK. Well, it would be best for us if you could fly in on the Wednesday morning. Either Gregg or I will pick you up at the airport, and then we could show you the convention centre and also Caesars. If theres time, you could come back to the office and well run through any of the details that still havent been finalized. 好。嗯,如果你能在礼拜三上午飞过来的话,那对我们来说最好不过了。葛雷格或者我可以去机场接你,之后,我们可以带你去参观会议中心和凯萨饭店。如果有时间的话,你可以再去一下我们的办公室,我们可以迅速处理一些还没有解决的细节问题。

  NICK: That sounds good. Just as long as I can get back to the airport for my evening flight.

  尼克: 听起来不错。只要我能赶回机场搭上我的夜班飞机就行。

  HELEN: No problem. Look, why dont you fax me your information once youve confirmed your flight times Then well get back to you with an itinerary for the day - thats Wednesday the 9th, right

  海伦: 没问题。嗯,一旦你确定了你的航班日期,发个传真告诉我具体情况如何那样我们就可以给你回复当天的日程安排那天是9号礼拜三,对吧

  NICK: Thats right. Good, well, Ill do that and I look forward to seeing you next week.

  尼克: 没错。好,嗯,我会的,我期待着下礼拜和你们见面。

  HELEN: Same here. See you next week. 海伦: 我也是。下礼拜见。

点击下一页:更多电话英语情景对话

上一篇:餐厅点餐英语口语情景对话

上一篇:关于网购的英语作文

相关范文